Breakdown Cover for your Boiler & Central Heating including cover for Electrics, Pipes & Drains at your properties from just £12.80 per monthper property.

Breakdown Cover for ALL your Kitchen Appliances at your properties. from just £13.60 per monthper property.

Landlords are legally required to get all the gas appliances and flues in their residential property portfolio checked every year and provided with a Gas Safety certificate (CP12). This gas safety check must be undertaken by a properly-qualified engineer.

Good News! Our engineers can carry this out for you and you can save money by including this when buying our boiler cover .

 Price per property when covering 9 or more properties